Here is a ‘black out’ poem, aka ‘erasure’ poem. This is a type of found poetry. The text from this one comes from Janet Whitehead’s book Beyond All Imaginings.
Join 18,196 other followers
Thanks for coming by!
- 458,052 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- My dog is really benefitting from the fact DH bought stew meat from Wmart to make dinner. I chew less than half of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @TynerGillies: Cover reveal! My fourth novel, and third installment of the Resolution Cove Mysteries will be released on November 13th,… 8 hours ago
- RT @AndersonDargatz: Writers, if I can be on this list, you can too. Enter the CBC Short Story Prize by October 31. @cbcbooks https://t.co… 1 day ago