Here is a ‘black out’ poem, aka ‘erasure’ poem. This is a type of found poetry. The text from this one comes from Janet Whitehead’s book Beyond All Imaginings.
Thanks for coming by!
- 449,922 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- #Kiltti is waiting for me to notice something is amiss... #miniaturepoodle #keskikokoinenvillakoira https://t.co/KYRsPfKWU2 2 days ago
- RT @BlueHaiku2: A wavering line double footsteps in the snow toward the sinking sun. #haiku #senryu #haikuchallenge 2 days ago
- Finished #GoTellTheBeesThatIAmGone 4 days of audio reading with #DavinaPorter. How lovely to be immersed in the l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago