Here is a ‘black out’ poem, aka ‘erasure’ poem. This is a type of found poetry. The text from this one comes from Janet Whitehead’s book Beyond All Imaginings.
Thanks for coming by!
- 447,068 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @thewalrus: POLL: Are you a minimalist or a maximalist? Reply in the poll below, and read Mireille Silcoff on maximalism’s comeback here… 4 hours ago
- Yay! I can be trendy again! twitter.com/thewalrus/stat… 4 hours ago
- During the pandemic when our library branches were closed, the digital collection remained available. I still enjoy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago