This is a great series worth reading from C. S. Lakin at Live Write Thrive who interviewed authors about what they wish they’d known before they started writing their novel. This link takes you to the final post in the series, so you may want to poke around her blog a bit and read the rest of the series. It’s a really good source of information for writers.
Thanks for coming by!
- 444,710 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @Eve_Castle: it's useless I know and still, still, these five lines down Sanford Goldstein from This Short Life, Minimalist Tanka, 2014… 7 hours ago
- RT @ADaily_Cloud: Night night https://t.co/KtdfGvwhot 7 hours ago
- Happy International #FluevogDay. No #newshoes for me, but I got a totebag and dog leash. Yes. Soon Kilttipoodle a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago