This is a great series worth reading from C. S. Lakin at Live Write Thrive who interviewed authors about what they wish they’d known before they started writing their novel. This link takes you to the final post in the series, so you may want to poke around her blog a bit and read the rest of the series. It’s a really good source of information for writers.
Thanks for coming by!
- 440,113 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @LizanneFoster: #ShameOnYouJohnHorgan for being the leader of the only province in Canada without a mask mandate in schools & for not ha… 11 hours ago
- RT @romasars: Freshly dyed sheep run in view of the highway near Bathgate, Scotland. This sheep farmer has been dying his sheep with non-to… 11 hours ago
- RT @LizanneFoster: For Dr Gustafson & Dr Henry to be right about masks in schools, the US CDC would have to be wrong. PHOs of 9 provinces i… 12 hours ago