This is a great series worth reading from C. S. Lakin at Live Write Thrive who interviewed authors about what they wish they’d known before they started writing their novel. This link takes you to the final post in the series, so you may want to poke around her blog a bit and read the rest of the series. It’s a really good source of information for writers.
Join 18,180 other subscribers
Thanks for coming by!
- 461,255 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @ADaily_Cloud: Who’s gonna blink first? 👀 📸: Aimee Dean https://t.co/WF5P6nR30w 1 week ago
- Or out skiing on the local lighted ski paths, using kick sleds or fat bikes to get to school through the snow... L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ADaily_Cloud: Polar Bear Family holiday 📸: Carol Patterson McQuaid https://t.co/GBTRXYS0sn 2 weeks ago