What a year I’ve had.
On this Thanksgiving Day, I’m thankful for the people this year who have offered challenges and those who helped me overcome them.
- I’m thankful that Grace is out meeting people and making her own friends.
- I’m thankful for my students, old and new
- I’m thankful for my most amazing husband, the most gracious, patient, and long-suffering man! He’s a knight in shining armour.
- I’m thankful for my parents. So many of my friends have lost one or both of their parents, I am reminded of the blessing to have them still well and healthy, just around the block.
- I’m thankful for my children, and the skills they are learning as they grow and find their places
- I’m thankful for the unconditional love of the canine children, whose happy tails make me smile
- I’m thankful for my friends in Rotary, who are changing the world.
- I’m thankful for my brother and sister-in-law who made an awesome turkey dinner this year!