“Maybe it’s better to look stupid, but strong, than it is to look smart, but weak. I don’t know. I not sure that I want to believe that the world stage bears that strong a resemblance to high school.”
Jim Butcher in Turn Coat.
Thanks for coming by!
- 430,795 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- It's Oct 21 and so far I haven't caught a cold yet this school year. It's almost like wearing masks and washing ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- I keep asking this myself. Still no answers that seem founded in good science. twitter.com/MovingParadigm… 17 hours ago
- FB just reminded me that on this day in 2012 I met @Writer_DG for the first time. It was also my first visit to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago