Yay! A short short story I wrote for a Writers’ Digest contest has been shortlisted to the Top 5. How exciting! Now the public can vote on their favourite. The winner will be published in Writers’ Digest magazine. I would so appreciate your support! The stories are here: You don’t have enough points, sir. I’m Entry B. (Think B for Bird 🙂 ) You just have cut and paste into their comments to vote. Easy peasy. Please vote for me! Thanks!
Thanks for coming by!
- 448,340 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @tkjamesauthor: “If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time — or the tools — to write. Simple as that.” —Stephen King #wri… 1 day ago
- I am reading a recently released book that includes the Covid pandemic, though it's over thanks to the vaccine. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Great book for MG. If you've got a tween, you should enter! twitter.com/sharigreen/sta… 3 days ago