Yay! A short short story I wrote for a Writers’ Digest contest has been shortlisted to the Top 5. How exciting! Now the public can vote on their favourite. The winner will be published in Writers’ Digest magazine. I would so appreciate your support! The stories are here: You don’t have enough points, sir. I’m Entry B. (Think B for Bird 🙂 ) You just have cut and paste into their comments to vote. Easy peasy. Please vote for me! Thanks!
Thanks for coming by!
- 440,358 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- CHEERS TO BEING 'ON THE BRINK'! #YAY! #Outlander #TellTheBeesThatIAmGone #DianaGabaldon #longawaitednovel #writing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- John Le Carré told Kate Weinberg, 'You need to remember this: The cat sat on the mat. That’s not a story. But the c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @PKBohan: What is a final draft, if not a sh*tty first draft persevering? 20 hours ago