Yay! A short short story I wrote for a Writers’ Digest contest has been shortlisted to the Top 5. How exciting! Now the public can vote on their favourite. The winner will be published in Writers’ Digest magazine. I would so appreciate your support! The stories are here: You don’t have enough points, sir. I’m Entry B. (Think B for Bird 🙂 ) You just have cut and paste into their comments to vote. Easy peasy. Please vote for me! Thanks!
Thanks for coming by!
- 428,463 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @VWC_Writes: Beloved the trees are turning auburn dew settling on every leaf I misinterpret as a call to slowly fall a meldrop on the… 1 day ago
- RT @VWC_Writes: I need more love as dawn breaks slow light and bare silhouettes your scent between misted breaths a little less hell and m… 1 day ago
- Oh wow. It's been a long time since I recorded this! I'd completely forgotten it! #BettyBotter #tonguetwister youtube.com/watch?v=OR5c_Y… 1 day ago