Yay! A short short story I wrote for a Writers’ Digest contest has been shortlisted to the Top 5. How exciting! Now the public can vote on their favourite. The winner will be published in Writers’ Digest magazine. I would so appreciate your support! The stories are here: You don’t have enough points, sir. I’m Entry B. (Think B for Bird 🙂 ) You just have cut and paste into their comments to vote. Easy peasy. Please vote for me! Thanks!
Thanks for coming by!
- 445,877 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary I miss the days when the feed was full of pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @STurner4077: I look at my mum’s old house on Google maps street view, the house where I grew up. It says ‘Image captured May 2009’. The… 4 days ago
- Some of the hand bound hardcover #books written by my #CreativeWriting #students this quarter. #bced #poetry #story https://t.co/ioLy85Z4hO 5 days ago