Gail Anderson-Dargatz is a formerly local writer. She graduated from the high school where I teach, and until last summer, she lived over the hill and wrote about our region. At the moment she’s living all the way across the country on an island in Lake Huron. Gail also teaches at UBC in the Creative Writing Masters program. In addition, she has a blog. On her blog she has a guest author visit from Vincent Lam, and(here is the point of this post at last!) Vincent Lam has a fun post about editing. Enjoy!
Thanks for coming by!
- 444,489 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @ADaily_Cloud: Beautiful day for a run ☁️☀️ https://t.co/QljqGObOzI 1 day ago
- RT @allthingspoetic: You coaxed me into this sadness Tied a satin scarf over my mind It's midnight blue, like the tears you cried when we s… 3 days ago
- RT @VWC_Writes: I unfastened the day let it slip off my shoulders & placed the last of its light in a belljar as if such lilac could woo th… 3 days ago