“You can’t be an art teacher until you’re an artist. Duh.”
Thanks for coming by!
- 431,183 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- #micropoem Scarlet days, gold touched Muffled in a white blanket #micropoetry #earlysnow 10 hours ago
- RT @VWC_Writes: It was the rain that taught me in its descending chromatic scale I listened & tasted how falling is incidental to the music… 18 hours ago
- RT @alanlovespoetry: There’s a time and silence between when a child falls, looks around, and then knowing he was seen, starts to cry- bu… 18 hours ago