I have been writing a brand of YA that leaves sex scenes safely out of the picture, and firmly entrenched in the reader’s imagination. But eventually the time will come (reasonably soon in the process of writing Grace Beguiling, I think!) when I will have to write a real scene involving sex, and I can only hope that I will do it as well as Outlander author Diana Gabaldon does. I will be following her advice from this article, because Diana Gabaldon is a master of honest, well-crafted, realistic, brilliantly steamy sex scenes!
ADD MY BOOKS to your GOODREADS list!
Shawn L. Bird's books on Goodreads
Thanks for coming by!
- 375,135 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- 5 of 5 stars to The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- Missed with Finland/Suomi Fin/Suo=Fen i.e SWAMP-land. Beautifully Designed Map Shows the Literal Translations of Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- YAY! We're all so proud of Natalie! Her coach is my neighbour. #smalltownproud Alumni of our school have partici… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
%d bloggers like this: