Just for fun, here is an interpretation of Act Two of Much Ado About Nothing by a group of my linear English 9 class. They did a good job with it, and I have to say, I love Don John! ;-P
Thanks for coming by!
- 424,198 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @Wyrde: #mpy Desert cactus erect in rigid turgid rows prickly in this heat I thirst for your thirst as I wander through this wood I c… 1 day ago
- RT @VWC_Writes: When night falls I find you waiting hungry like the first time you wear the scent of rain an aphrodisiac to seduce beauty… 1 day ago
- My fingers are sweating. It's only +25C today July is not going to be fun. It's summer. Yay. 5 days ago