Just for fun, here is an interpretation of Act Two of Much Ado About Nothing by a group of my linear English 9 class. They did a good job with it, and I have to say, I love Don John! ;-P
Thanks for coming by!
- 453,726 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- I've always figured that when I retired, I'd have time to take up #weaving. Tomorrow I pick up an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oooh! The pre-order for paperbacks of the quirky collection of shifter tales I'm in is up on Amazon!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @BobRBogle: Accordion to Wikipedia, June is National Accordion Awareness Month. Plan accordionly. (As if anyone could be casually or acc… 2 days ago