“A romantic or a novelist might count the world well lost for love. So far as Grey’s own opinion counted, a love that sacrificed honor was less honest than simple lust, and degraded those who professed to glory in it.”
Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Private Matter
Thanks for coming by!
- 428,443 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- So many great resources! Thanks @beccapuglisi! (and @AngelaAckerman) twitter.com/beccapuglisi/s… 29 minutes ago
- Oooh. New word! chiliad=a group of a thousand things twitter.com/VWC_Writes/sta… 55 minutes ago
- RT @john34239: #5lines #tanka in a fit of anger I shot out the garage windows without mention my father made the repairs with a tiny chis… 56 minutes ago