“A romantic or a novelist might count the world well lost for love. So far as Grey’s own opinion counted, a love that sacrificed honor was less honest than simple lust, and degraded those who professed to glory in it.”
Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Private Matter
Thanks for coming by!
- 415,231 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- I enjoy my subscription of this Canadian kit for #writerscommunity #inspiration #motivation twitter.com/musingsandmud/… 3 days ago
- You need a #WriterlyKit to help inspire you. Yes. You do. #writingcommunity #amwriting Next month: #MagicalRealism twitter.com/musingsandmud/… 4 days ago
- I read A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab goodreads.com/review/show/30… 4 days ago