Here is a ‘black out’ poem, aka ‘erasure’ poem. This is a type of found poetry. The text from this one comes from Janet Whitehead’s book Beyond All Imaginings.
Thanks for coming by!
- 443,065 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @kwiens62: What do you carry with you from living and learning where you are? #DailyDoodle #PlaceMatters #engagingMYlearners @LeytonSch… 1 day ago
- RT @ScienceGeekMel: It’s only been a moment but it’s unfolding as eternities always do & you know me now our fire threatens the trees we… 1 day ago
- RT @akyllus: I must have taught, my silly heart, something beautiful. It keeps, whipping up illusion after illusion. — ak… 1 day ago