“Maybe it’s better to look stupid, but strong, than it is to look smart, but weak. I don’t know. I not sure that I want to believe that the world stage bears that strong a resemblance to high school.”
Jim Butcher in Turn Coat.
Thanks for coming by!
- 425,242 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- RT @haikueveryday: tranquil afternoon— nicking moonflower seeds with a pocketknife — Shimi (Mark Brooks) 13 hours ago
- RT @haikueveryday: "We'll discuss it later." I stir tornadoes in my tea — Seanan Forbes 13 hours ago
- RT @Slade_Formless: 946 Superheroes never kill Their arch nemesis. It’s how I cope With being My own worst enemy. #POEMS #PoemADay #poetr… 16 hours ago