This is a great series worth reading from C. S. Lakin at Live Write Thrive who interviewed authors about what they wish they’d known before they started writing their novel. This link takes you to the final post in the series, so you may want to poke around her blog a bit and read the rest of the series. It’s a really good source of information for writers.
Thanks for coming by!
- 439,983 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- I. am. gutted! So sad to read today of the passing of Jack Whyte, an amazing author & raconteur who was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Ideallyyou: Lemon Chicken Recipe: Combine the lemon zest, juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large zipper-lock bag an… 1 day ago
- RT @JeremyRTankard: I’m giving a rare writing workshop about graphic novels. You should totally come (if you’re into writing graphic novels… 1 day ago