Now, it might just be because I’m a nerdy English teacher, but I LOVE word etymology. I find it quite fascinating to explore the history of word origins. Imagine my delight to find a comic that shares some of this fascination! Check out a chapter in the life of Etymology Man from xkcd.com!
Thanks for coming by!
- 446,799 visitors so far. Welcome back again soon!
- book reviews
- Grace Awakening
- Grace Awakening Myth
- Grace Beguiling – Petrarch
- Monday Meme
- Murdering Mr. Edwards
- Rotary invocations
What I’ve been reading
- Three cheers to the good citizens who spotted the fire, called 911, and stomped it out while waiting for emergency… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 31 minutes ago
- RT @ADaily_Cloud: Bobbin’ along. https://t.co/2fCBiz25EF 8 hours ago
- RT @VRSJMS: Sharks can swim faster than humans but humans can run faster than sharks. Therefore in a triathlon it would come down to who's… 12 hours ago